Related

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Revisiting the 70's


I have always adored the vibe that comes with summer. What's even more fun about summer styling is the retro appeal that you can infuse into any outfit, bringing together a chilled-out 70's vibe.

This eye-catching flare/bell sleeve top from Clovia pretty much has retro written all over it. For those of you being introduced to the brand for the first time, Clovia is an online portal dealing, majorly, in lingerie that aims at redefining the purpose of intimate wear while they are at it. Log onto their website and you'll find beautifully designed lingerie for every category and every occasion.

Bell sleeves are quintessentially a fashion piece of the 70's era and there has been a huge comeback lately. I'v always loved georgette for some reason and while browsing through Clovia's website, I absolutely doted the flare of the sleeves and the tiny polka dots that encrusted the entire top. While you cannot tell, I'm wearing a racer back from Clovia's collection of sport lingerie. The accurate fit and vibrant colours are truly what make Clovia stand out. Because I set out to create the retro vibe, I paired the top with white shorts and round sunglasses. 

I love to hear what you have to say, so let me know what's your retro style, in the comments below.

Until next time!












No comments:

Post a Comment