Related

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Timeless Classic



During times of picking new outfits, I often tend to digress towards more of party clothing(guilty-as-charged) and by-pass the casual section of the store. However, I get to using them occasionally and in the end, casuals seem to get the better of me.

Talking about casuals, a classic white shirt can pretty much be the bridge to switch from business to travel or casual. I love how a white shirt never fails to elevate any outfit, whether worn under a suit or jacket or on its own. And I'd have to agree, there's no such thing as too many.

This shirt from Oranje's latest collection left me with an ensemble which had the perfect mix of style, comfort and edge. The most striking aspect of the shirt had to be the zipper details, embossed beautifully into its making. I decided on creating a street style look with the most quintessential  pairing of all time - the classic white shirt put together with denims.

Let me know how you're beating the heat and what is your summer classic?

Until next time, lovelies!











No comments:

Post a Comment