Related

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Synchronization



The past few weeks seem to have literally blown by in a flicker. With the work load rising, I have been caught up in quite a few things. But hey, whats there to complain when you love what you do? There's a lot that is lined up and I'm pretty excited to bring it all to you. 

I recently discovered Desi Urban - and instantly took to their casual vibe with an inclination towards Indian patterns. Stacked at pocket friendly prices, the brand aims at an amalgamation of chic and rustic trends. I received this dress in an envelope that read 'Your not so secret weapon'. And rightly so. 

In this look, I'v resorted to a minimalist approach. The intricate detailing of the dress is highly appealing as it synchronizes easily, making it effortless to style. Decided on styling the look with cat eyed glasses and a gold choker. 

Go find yourself a chic outfit from Desi Urban's collection here.

Hope you enjoyed this look as much as I enjoyed it creating for you.

Until next time, lovelies!



















No comments:

Post a Comment