Related

Sunday 7 February 2016

Effortless Musings




Hello everyone!

First off, before starting with today's post I'd like to share my heartfelt gratitude with all of you. I'm the kind that usually doesn't make a lot of noise for my achievements until it really means something to me. I completed my one thousand followers on Instagram recently, and even though it's a small achievement and merely but a stepping stone, I would like to thank each and everyone of you who follow me and appreciate my work. 

Coming to the post, I had this amazing opportunity to work with 'Mansa', an upcoming chic clothing label. While browsing through their outfits, I reckoned they maintained a very edgy and chic facet with a touch of ethnic in most of their outfits. From amongst their many pieces, I stumbled upon this royal blue boat neck dress and I knew soon enough that it's going to make its way to the blog.  

About the look: Not only do I adore a dressy outfit, I love it when it comes in blue. This boat neck dress does quite well in terms of its appearance and what's more, it fits like a dream. I styled the outfit with a gold and black choker keeping in mind the sequencing. The long, slightly puffy sleeves added a new element of vintage while the pockets added a sporty domain. Even though the cold season is seeing off its days(really happy about that), this outfit is apt for winter and could also back you up for Valentines. As dressy as it gets, this one is surely going to turn heads while you're at it! 

For more of Mansa's enthralling pieces, you can find their Instagram here. Go have a look. 

As for this post, I would love to know how found the look in the comments down below. 

Until next time, amazing people!

















No comments:

Post a Comment